It is the most popular programming language of HTML and the Web. It is an object-based scripting language which is lightweight and cross-platform. It is used to create client-side dynamic pages.
What is TypeScript?
- TypeScript is an object oriented programming language which makes our code more consistence, clean, simple and reusable. So it should better to use type script for developing large scale project.
- Great tooling supports with IntelliSense which provides active hints as the code is added.
- It has a namespace concept by defining a module.
- TypeScript takes a long time to compile the code.
- TypeScript does not support abstract classes.
- It should be used for relatively small coding projects.
Author – Nisarg Rami