Join Our Team
At C-Metric we observe an organizational culture that defies the conventional way of doing work. Our culture is reflected in the manner in which we treat everyone and deliver solutions to our clients with precision. Our work culture embodies respect, trust, responsibility, strong ethics, and a sense of pride as we serve our clients and deliver solutions.
If you want to be a part of our vibrant working culture and explore a career in the latest technology then send in your resume with a cover letter to email@example.com describing what makes you an ideal candidate to work for C-Metric. Please make sure you put the position you are applying for in the subject line. Our HR team will evaluate your qualifications, and will contact you if your qualifications match an advertised job opening.
Digital Marketing Manager
- MBA in, Marketing, Business Administration, or related field
- 5 – 7 years of proven multi-channel B2B marketing experience within enterprise software/SaaS and mobility solutions
- Minimum 3 years of experience in Digital Marketing – web analytics, SEO, content marketing, and Adwords.
- Minimum 2 years in managing marketing staff and content writing staff
- Identify enterprise market requirements/opportunities, develop Go-to-Market Strategies and ensure strong alignment with Sales and other cross-functional teams to enable high velocity Lead-Generation.
- Budget and prioritize content based, traditional, and partnership marketing programs.
- Develop marketing plans and carry out successful execution of the plans.
- Identify and build the most effective enterprise marketing materials, channels, and messaging for key accounts.
- Engage & maintain direct alignment with Sales and cross-functional teams in terms of all enterprise marketing-driven campaigns/promotion strategies.
- Evaluate all campaigns’ impact & ROI to determine the success and forecast for potential future investment.
- Develop proven and accepted marketing processes and stay abreast of advancement in such methodologies and latest trends.
- Develop and manage team of Content creators to develop, content calendar including, but not limited to, landing pages, case studies, white papers, technical blogs.
- Employ variety of methods for SEO, PPC, 3rd party site posting. Measure & report, ranking, traffic, on C-Metric website and social profiles.
- Identify new source of lead generation and revenue stream to complement existing marketing channels of C-Metric’s demand generation.
- Make presentations and key collaterals at webinars, trade shows, and conferences, to enhance company’s recognition and reputation in the customer and referral community.
- Identify and develop partnership programs with industry leaders and leading technology companies (Microsoft, Google, AWS, IBM, Salesforce, healthcare co’s.).
- Build, manage, and nurture a talented team, and individual career development.
- Proven work experience in digital marketing of B2B offerings
- Must be proficient in analytic tools (i.e. google, web trends etc.)
- Sound knowledge of SaaS, Cloud, Enterprise systems etc. & latest technologies
- Management and People Supervisory Skills
- Experience in optimizing landing pages and different funnels
- Knowledge of ad serving tools (i.e. atlas, dart etc.)
- Should be able to setup & optimize different ad campaigns
- Data Driven thinking
- We are looking for people with excellent work ethics and conscientiousness
- You will be required to demonstrate excellent verbal and written communication skills during hiring process
- Presentation Skills
- People Management Skills including team management, training and coaching Skills
- Analytical and problem-solving Skills
- Task management and prioritization
.Net MVC Developers
Experience: 3+ Years
Location: Gandhinagar / WFH
- Should have 3 years of experience developing in .Net Web Based Application
- At least 3 years of experience using a .Net 4.0, MVC, WCF, JQuery / CSS3
- At least 3 years of experience working with a SQL based database such as MySQL, SQL Server, Oracle or PostgreSQL, MySQL and SQL Server preferred
- Should have excellent analytical and communication skills
Full Stack Developers
Experience: 3+ Years
Location: Gandhinagar / WFH
- Must have experience of Frontend (i.e. React or Angular)
- Must have experience of Backend (i.e. .Net Core or Node js)
- At least 2 years of experience working with a SQL based database such as MySQL, SQL Server, Oracle or PostgreSQL, MySQL and SQL Server preferred.
- Should have excellent analytical and communication skills. Knowledge of open source will be added advantage.
PHP Developer (Open Source Technology)
Experience: 2 to 5 Years
- Coding as per design specifications & standards.
- Documentation of related work.
- Take part with Tech Lead in Designing the Module.
- Preparation of Test Case Specification.
- R & D.
- WordPress or Codeigniter
- Custom coding