Microsoft 365 Overview
In this article, we are going to be talking about Microsoft 365 Overview and differences between Microsoft 365 Business VS Microsoft 365 Enterprise.
Everyone has heard about Office 365. But have you heard of the Microsoft 365? What is this Microsoft 365? What is the use of it?
Microsoft 365 bundles Office 365, Windows 10 and Enterprise Mobility + Security together to deliver a complete, intelligent and secure solution to empower employees.
The workplace is transforming—from changing employee expectations, to more diverse and globally distributed teams, to an increasingly complex threat landscape. Companies are looking to empower their people with innovative technology to embrace this modern culture of work. Microsoft has introduced this complete package to help companies empower their employees, unlocking business growth and innovation.
Microsoft 365 Business vs Microsoft 365 Enterprise
Microsoft 365 was introduced in two different packages.
1. Microsoft 365 Enterprise
Microsoft 365 Enterprise is designed for large organizations and integrates Office 365 Enterprise, Windows 10 Enterprise and Enterprise Mobility + Security to empower employees to be creative and work together, securely. The following are Microsoft 365 Enterprise’s features:
- Unlocks creativity by enabling people to work naturally with ink, voice and touch, all backed by tools that utilize AI and machine learning.
- Provides the broadest and deepest set of apps and services with a universal toolkit for teamwork, giving people flexibility and choice in how they connect, share and communicate.
- Simplifies IT by unifying management across users, devices, apps and services.
- Helps safeguard customer data, company data and intellectual property with built-in, intelligent security.
2. Microsoft 365 Business
Microsoft 365 Business is designed for small- to medium-sized businesses with up to 300 users and integrates Office 365 Business Premium with tailored security and management features from Windows 10 and Enterprise Mobility + Security. It offers services to empower employees, safeguard the business and simplify IT management. The following are Microsoft 365 Business’s features:
- Helps companies achieve more together by better connecting employees, customers and suppliers.
- Empowers employees get work done from anywhere, on any device.
- Protects company data across devices with always-on security.
- Simplifies the set-up and management of employee devices and services with a single IT console.
Author – Rashi Chauhan