Default Mortgage Services
Quality with Great Value for Money, Security and Reliability.
For many years C-Metric has supported the nations’ largest mortgage default service providers by helping them reduce their process timeline, lower their staff cost, reduce errors, and enable a nimble response to the dynamic demand of investors GSEs, regulators and servicers.
Are Your Clients and Regulators Demanding More Work, But Little or No Increase in Fees?
C-Metric’s Process Centric approach is to help you accommodate the new work while reducing your cost. Following are some examples of what we can help you with.
- Ensure third party hand-offs and follow up tasks with county record offices, attorneys, REO realtors, bank-owned servicers and default management companies.
- Stay on schedule, have their status reported correctly and completed successfully.
- Work with servicers and banks to clean-up records with missing or bad data.
- Create, document and ensure compliance with detailed process maps and documentation.
- Leverage best practices established by working with the largest players in the industry.
- Respond to demands made by the GSEs, the OCC, Attorneys Generals and the nation’s largest servicers and banks.
Why use Process Centric Approach?
- Process Centric approach helps you separate legal work from non-legal work, and purely non-legal work can be outsourced for improvement in efficiency and economy of scale.
- Training staff on well-defined processes is much easier.
- Efficiency can be improved by measuring and optimizing the processes.
- Quality controls can be applied at several checkpoints to ensure higher quality of work.
- Cost can be reduced by outsourcing at a component level.
- You can handle better control over volume fluctuation through cross training of staff on multiple counter-cyclical processes.
C-Metric will help you:
- Reduce the cost on your administrative work so you can focus on revenue generating work.
- Meet increasing demand without adding employees or office space.
- Reduce delivery timeline by utilizing our multi-shift operations.
- Improve quality of service through our ISO certified Quality Assurance program.
- Meet new process and reporting requirements.
- Clean up QA steps more efficiently and at a lower cost.
- Clear your backlogs in all your departments.
- Reduce costs through efficient process designs and integrated use of C-Metric staff.
- Most importantly, you can manage larger caseloads on the same time or lower FTE headcount, while continuing to meet and exceed the client’s expectations.
Our Services at a Glance
- Document Preparation
- Data Entry & Reporting
- Title Review
- Image Indexing
- Systems Updates for Case Management
- Online Research
- Title Curative Support
- Business Process Mapping
- Technology Development to automate your processes
- Offline follow up tasks overnight
- Skip Trace
- Reporting and data mining