Security Testing Services
How do you make sure that your software product and network is secure?
Every organization has a variety of vulnerabilities through which a hacker could easily gain unauthorized access to its resources. With such a terrifying possibility there is no doubt that certain measures need to be taken to verify both new and existing applications for any of these vulnerabilities.
Why IT Penetration Testing is required?
1. Comprehensive insights report, gain valuable insight into your security eco-system with detailed reports for strategic resource and business planning to safeguard your IT assets and future-proof your operational systems.
2. Protect customer loyalty and company image, even a single occurrence of compromised customer data can destroy a company’s brand and negatively impact its bottom line. Penetration testing helps an organization avoid data incidents that may put the company’s reputation and reliability at stake.
3. Convenience, schedule your vulnerability assessment anytime, anywhere.
More than just Software Development
C-Metric team applies a consultative approach using its extensive experience in Security testing and penetration to implement various solutions in a range of industries.
Successful Track Record
C-Metric has successfully run through various Security penetration and testing scenarios.
C-Metric has implemented mature processes for each phase, which includes requirement analysis, visual design testing (UX/UI Testing), development testing White and Black box testing, and user acceptance testing.
Confidentiality and Data Security
C-Metric conducts information security audits and reviews its policies on a regular basis to ensure the confidentiality and data security of the client’s business critical information is maintained.
How does it works
Our Penetration Testing Services discover the vulnerabilities in your system and ways to
remove or lower the risk associated with them. Penetration Testing can be done manually as
well as with the help of various pen-testing tools.
Security/penetration testing for WebApp consists of the following stages:
Information gathering, here we define the scope of tests, the testing methods, and gather the data about the system to understand its potential vulnerabilities.
Scanning enumeration, at this stage, we explore how the target system will respond to various intrusion attempts.
Gaining access, this is when we perform cyber-attacks to unveil the system’s vulnerabilities and the damage they cause.
Maintaining access, this phase is needed to check if the threat can remain in the system long enough to steal the company’s sensitive data.
Reporting results, at last, we put our findings into a report that helps security professionals improve the security defences in the application to protect from future attacks.
Life-cycle of security testing
Techniques using Tools and Manual
- Cross-Site scripting (XSS) attack
- Security misconfiguration
- Sensitive data exposure
- Missing function ACL (Access control level)
- Intercepting the request using above tool.
- Fuzzer the requests using above tool.
- Google dork
- SQL injection
- CSRF attack
Penetration test engineers will act like a real hacker and test the application or system and needs to check whether a code is securely written.
By hiring experts to simulate a cyberattack, vulnerabilities can be identified and corrected before they are exploited by a hacker or malicious insider.