Majority companies in IT industry are service providers. They are developing solutions based on customer requirements and managing a number of projects with a large number of the employee base. Companies are now realizing that recruiting Full stack developer who has single skill will not help to grow the business and fulfill the market requirements. The company wants a developer with knowledge of multiple tools and technologies considerably more useful.
Front End Development vs Back End Development
After a little research, I came to know that as the web has become more complex and more possible on the Internet, developers have gotten more specific. And that means that instead of developers who do all this, many focus on specific parts of development:
- Full stack (a hybrid of both)
- Front end (the visible parts of a website)
- Back end (the “under the hood” databases and infrastructure)
Higher demand for full stack developer
According to StackOverflow Survey
Front End Development
Top 2 Front-End Frameworks in 2019 for developers
There are also other frameworks which are being used for frontend development; Vue.js, Ember.js, Knockout.js etc.
Back End Development
Back-end development refers to the server-side of development, where you focus primarily on how the site works. In addition to monitoring the functionality of the site, it will be your primary responsibility to make updates and changes. This type of web development typically consists of three parts: a server, an application, and a database. The code written by the back end developers is the one that transmits the information of the database to the browser. Nothing you can easily see such as database and server back end is the work of the developer. Back end developer positions are often called programmers or web developers.
Top 3 Backend Frameworks in 2019 for developers
2. Python is a server-based programming language to develop a web application. Object-oriented programming and structured programming are fully supported and many of its features support functional programming and aspect-oriented programming.
3. .Net Core is free, opens source and cross-platform .Net based framework. It fully supports C# and F# and partially supports Visual Basic .NET
Full stack developers use MS SQL. MY SQL, Oracle or MongoDB as database technologies.
Full stack developer, who has knowledge and curiosity of how to use various technology and where to fit them in various scenario of project development.
Author – Nisarg Rami