What is React Native?
Top leading companies using React Native technology;
Advantages of React Native
- As this open source platform all documents related to technology is available for developer community. If you face any development related issues then technology experts and guidelines easily available online. Visit https://facebook.github.io/react-native/ https://github.com/react-native-community
- Reusability of the code is another benefit. Developer can reuse 90 percent of same code can be reused between iOS and Android. If a company already has a web app written in React , much of this code can be reused for building a mobile app.
- Design is simplified for Mobile UI. Design is more responsive, lesser loading time and provide smoother feel.
- Modular architecture for software design technique. It provides code flexibility, gives ability to developer to upgrade and update the application quickly. Also possible to reuse some code for both Web and Mobile APIs.
- Live and Hot Reloading.
- Declarative coding style. It makes react native code extremely flexible and understandable for developers. A developer can simply look at the code and understand it due to the brilliant UI.
- Plenty of libraries and readymade solutions available to facilitate mobile app development.
React Native is newer, faster, and less mature than iOS or Android. This framework is growing extremely fast and new updates are released every week. Every new update has a lot of changes, so developers need to regularly update their apps. React Native is not best choice for developing an app that requires many interactions, animations, screen transitions, or complex gestures.
Developers found it easier to work on a React Native-based application than on a native application. It automates code refreshes, accelerating the release of new product features. Instead of recompiling, your app reloads instantly. Apart of few setback, React Native is still best option for the developer unless if you have some specific platform related issue.