Besides the software developers’ expertise in building next-gen applications, do you know what makes an application extraordinary?
The simple and straight answer is technology stack.
The right selection of front-end and back-end technologies makes app development expedient, less resource-intensive, and more result-driven.
However, the abundance of application development technologies confuses the decision-makers. It makes them hustle a lot to figure out which full stack app development combination go well with each other.
If you are in such a dilemma, then you have landed on the right blog post. Get critical insights via this informative piece of content as it contains the most viable and preferred best full stack combinations of 2022.
Front end and Back end App Development Frameworks – The Crucial Elements for Full Stack App Development
Whether web or mobile, every application has two aspects: front-end and back-end. When these two best full stack combinations combined, a feature-rich and user-pleasing app comes into being.
On the other side, back-end or server-side development refers to the development of aspects that are invisible to the end-user, like writing API and codes, creating libraries, and other technical activities. The development practices in back-end are known as the application’s backbone. To bridge the gap, programming languages like PHP, Python, Flutter, and frameworks such as NodeJS and Django play an important role.
Based on the preference and requirements, factors like ease of technology usage, easy integration with frameworks, libraries, and core features offered to influence the developers’ decisions to choose the right technologies for front-end and back-end app development.
There are certain frameworks that meet all the selection criteria and are the best match for creating impressive full stack applications. Let’s have a look at full stack app development duos.
Most Popular Full Stack Combinations
1. Angular with NodeJS – To Make Most of TypeScript
Angular – Developed and introduced by Google, Angular is a famous open-source front-end framework widely used for single-page application(SPA) development. Product owners and decision-makers prefer it because of its simplified architecture, excellent material design libraries, and simplified MVC architecture.
Additionally, Angular framework allows Angular developers to use TypeScript that detects the bug while writing the codes. The use of TypeScript allows Angular programmers to write robust and secure codes.
Even Angular alone is very powerful; pairing it with Node.JS takes the development process to a completely new level of perfection. Let’s have a look at why Angular + Node is the most preferred full-stack app development combination.
With Node.JS and Angular, full stack developers are empowered to:
- Host the application locally as local webserver set-up is possible.
- Use Angular Command Line Inrerface that is a highly useful tool for app scaffolding
- Activate the TypeScript automatically as both Node.JS and Angular supports TypeScript
- Hide the early app development hassles and make the development as hassle-free as possible.
- Enjoy seamless data binding as both frameworks get alone at this front.
- Do less code writing.
2. React with Ruby on Rails – To Create Applications with Quick Response Time
Response time of any application matters a lot. Applications that don’t load immediately or take too much time to respond to a request will certainly rank low in search engines, have lower user engagement, and bring considerable traffic.
Well, the combination of React and Ruby on Rails is really popular amongst CEOs and CTOs to build the modern application; because this technology pair will boost the response time of an application in real-time scenarios.
React is a front-end development framework featuring a declarative and component-based JS library. Software developers are using this framework to write the easy-to-debug and predicable code.
On the other hand, Ruby on Rails is a back-end MVC framework used commonly for web application development. The framework offers databases structures, web pages, and web services.
Some of the key benefits of linking React with Ruby on Rails are:
- Reduce server response time. Your web application’s response time can be reduced by up to 90% combining these two as React framework provides convenience to utilize the DOM feature and the server-side development facility of Ruby on Rail together. Combining these two makes the full stack web application highly responsive.
- Quick single-page application development as there are huge pre-made libraries to complete the development. Also, React framework allows to create recyclable APIs. Once generated, APIs can be used multiple times.
- Great community support. Both the frameworks are backed by famed market players like Facebook and MIT. Also, the reusable APIs of ReactJS provides great stability to the developers.
- Easy app maintenance as both frameworks come with standalone features.
3. Laravel with Vue – Develop an Impressive User Interface
The key focus of every app development is on creating an interactive user interface, as this is the only factor that decides the future of an app. If the user interface is not remarkable, end-users will take only a fraction of a second to ditch an app.
When paired with Laravel, Vue.js will keep UI generation a simple task. Laravel is a PHP-based open-source framework offering a wide range of tools and technologies. In recent times, Laravel is the most preferred framework for developing enterprise-grade applications because of its unmatched scalability, flexibility, and easy usability.
The exceptional features like database migration, automatic package delivery, and blade template engine of Laravel go well with Vue.js and keep the data fetching requests limited. Also, when these two frameworks are combined, the immediate outcome is a perfected user experience.
Why Laravel + Vue.js is Ideal Combination for full-stack App Development in 2022;
- The PHP-based ORM feature of Laravel makes the data flow seamless when it combines with the virtual DOM feature of Vue.js
- js at the front and Laravel at the back-end empower software developers to write event-driven applications while making a few back-end requests. Full stack developers are allowed to alter the UI data without much page reloading.
Hire Full Stack Developer
Key Takeaway on Best Full Stack Combinations
Developing remarkable full-stack applications is possible when unmatched excellence and appropriate technologies are united. The above-mentioned best full stack combinations get along well with each other and ease the job of a full-stack developer. While you’re hunting down skilled and experienced full-stack developers for your existing as well as next web application, make sure the prospective full-stack software developer inherits all this expertise.
However, the most convenient way to bring the right technology stack on board is to outsource the development to a prominent full-stack development company like C-Metric. With 26 years of experience in the IT industry, C-Metric does not require any introduction. Full-stack developers of C-Metric are well-versed at building optimal full-stack web solutions, fulfilling your business requirements 2x faster.
1. Why is hiring a full-stack developer not only smart but also a viable business decision?
Full Stack developer is a jack of all the trades as it encompasses knowledge and skills of the client-side and server-side application. Hiring a full-stack developer ensures the development of a feature-rich and high-quality product on time.
2. When to Hire full-stack developer?
Full-stack developer for your ongoing product development can make a significant difference. If you are still not sure about when to hire full-stack developer, then here are the three most common scenarios;
- When you need to develop a proof of concept – MVP.
- When you need to analyze, understand, and implement the client requirements.
- When you are developing an advanced product with a shoestring budget, but still need a feature-rich spectacular application.
3. What should you look for when hiring a full-stack developer?
There are a wide variety of skills you should keep into consideration. Here are the 10 must-have full-stack developer skills!
- Git and GitHub
- Back-end languages
- Web architecture
- HTTP and REST
- Database storage
- Basic design skills
- Soft skills
Get in Touch